Through University Center partnerships with selected universities, Raritan Valley Community College offers students the opportunity to complete upper-level or graduate courses on the RVCC campus.
Current University Center partners and the programs they offer include:
- Caldwell College – B.A. in Elementary Education with certification programs in Early Childhood Education (preschool through grade three); Elementary Education (kindergarten through grade eight); Elementary Education with subject matter specializations in English, mathematics, social studies, and science; and Teacher Certification for grades K-12 in art, biology, English, French, mathematics, music, social studies, and Spanish.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University – B.A. in Individualized Studies with concentrations in Business and International Studies, Communications, and Applied Technology.
- Felician College – B.S. in Management, Business Administration, Accounting, and Marketing with an optional concentration in International Business available within each degree; and a B.S. in Healthcare Administration.
- Kean University – B.S. and M.S. in Nursing.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey – B.A. in Liberal Studies, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Political Science, and Social Work.
Students register for University Center courses through the universities offering the specific programs. Class schedules are posted online prior to each academic term.
Information about specific programs offered through the University Center can be obtained by calling or meeting with a representative from the partner college or university. Successful completion of specific courses or tests may be required prior to admission.
For additional information, call (908) 526-1200, extension 8939 or e-mail Univcen@raritanval.edu.